- What is a podcast and how to set goals and timelines for your show
- How to format a show and determine it's length
- How to set up an RSS feed and podcast website
- How to write effective copy and show description
- How to brand your show consistently and professionally
- How to create graphics and a sponsor pitch deck
- How to market and monetize your podcast
- How to get your show approved for distribution
- What equipment you will need based on your specific plan
- How much you will need to spend on producing a podcast
We understand that the process of starting a podcast can be very overwhelming. There is a lot of bad information out there and we want to help fix that.
Content creation is my passion, I love building brands by using my 20 years of experience in multimedia. Heartcast Media is a full service podcast production studio and content creation lab. We are located in Dupont Circle and offer white label content creation for your brand, business or non-profit.
I am extremely passionate about podcasts and the democratization of information, you can hire me to speak at your next event or on your next panel. I love getting people excited about podcasting and content creation by providing clear and effective ways of how a podcast can increase the ROI for any company looking to start a podcast.
StartShow Description and Intro (3:11)
StartShow Outro & Call to Action (3:03)
StartCopy for Your Podcast (3:05)
StartShow Hashtags (3:48)
StartBranding Video for ALL Graphics (4:20)
StartYoutube Channel Art
StartYoutube Thumbnail Template
StartFacebook Page Cover Image
StartSocial Media Post Templates
StartSponsor Pitch Deck (5:07)
StartPopulate All Pages with Graphics (0:30)
Frequently Asked Questions
My name is Molly Ruland and I am passionate about podcasts and would like to share everything that I have learned with you. Listening is the real revolution, let's change the world.